Friday, May 23, 2008

California Hylas and the Kingdom of Battlestar Galactica!

Yes, I saw the new Indiana Jones movie. Yes I liked it. Not love, but like...

Hell, it's Indy. I'm just happy to see him.

But we aren't here to talk about Indy, we're here to talk about Battlestar Galactica!

So, of course, we don't get a new episode until next week. So, we all got together for a podcast this week to break up the craving, as it were.

On your panel this week:
  • Hylas--Your moderator and Peculiar Pieman
  • Blender--Unemployed Alleged Cylon
  • Nikita--Comic Book and Screenwriter
  • Bananas Foster--Director and Audio Tech.
  • Roddy--Well, sort of...
Roddy is a dear friend to the group who is only quasi-familiar with the joy that is BSG. He mostly tagged around for the games and snacks. We were, of course, happy to have him. You'll hear him in the background during one issue, but that's about it.

We also had to compensate for the absence of several regular contributers: Jarred, Lis and Jen. Jarred has finished his semester and currently resides with his parents (snicker). Jen and Lis have yet to be located. Maybe they were on that renegade jumping Battlestar...

The evening opened up with some Rock Band and some Scene It!: Marvel Movie Edition. Bananas and Nikita also provided some snackage. Twinkies however, pale in comparison to my creation for the evening...

...if I do say so myself.

OH! And I finished my Voldemort wand. I promised Lis I would feature it on the blog when it was finally finished, so here it is...

And here's the Podcast. ENJOY!

Part I:




Part II:




Part III:

No comments: